Ceiling lamp is a kind of lamps and lanterns. As the name implies, the top of the lamp is relatively flat, and the bottom is completely attached to the roof when it is installed, so it is called ceiling lamp. Light sources include ordinary white bulb, fluorescent lamp, high intensity gas discharge lamp, halogen tungsten lamp, led, etc.
At present, the most popular ceiling lamp on the market is led ceiling lamp, which is often used in various places such as family, office, entertainment places and so on.
Ceiling lamp is a kind of lamps and lanterns. As the name implies, the top of the lamp is relatively flat, and the bottom is completely attached to the roof when it is installed, so it is called ceiling lamp. Light sources include ordinary white bulb, fluorescent lamp, high intensity gas discharge lamp, halogen tungsten lamp, led, etc. At present, led ceiling lamp is the most popular in the market, which is often used in various places such as family, office, entertainment places and so on.
It originated in 1995-1996, because it looks like the sun, so the industry at that time called it "sun lamp". Before 2000, the ceiling lamp had single style and single material, most of which used medium and low-grade materials. The light source generally used energy-saving lamps and bulbs, and the inductive ceiling lamp was the main one.
Led ceiling lamp is a kind of lighting that adsorbs or embeds into the ceiling of the roof. It is also the main lighting equipment in the room, which is often used in various places such as family, office and entertainment places. Led ceiling lamp 1
Generally, the ceiling lamp with a diameter of about 200 mm is suitable for use in the corridor and bathroom, while the ceiling lamp with a diameter of 400 mm should be installed on the top of the room with a diameter of no less than 16 square meters. Led ceiling lamps on the market are commonly d-tube and circular tube, and there are big differences. Choose and buy led ceiling lamp to three. To see whether the product identification is complete, the formal product identification is often more standardized, should be marked: trademark and factory name, product model and specification, rated voltage, rated frequency, rated power. Second, check whether the power line of lamps and lanterns has CCC safety certification mark, and the cross-sectional area of external conductor shall be greater than or equal to 0.75 square millimeter. Third, check whether the charged body of the lamp is exposed. After the light source is installed in the lamp holder, the finger should not touch the charged metal lamp head.
1) Function subdivision. The traditional lighting function of ceiling lamp is not enough to satisfy consumers. The combination of ceiling lamp and daily necessities is becoming more and more popular.
2) It's luxurious. With the increasing affluence of life and the increase of consumers' aesthetic demand, the ceiling lamp in the living room is becoming more and more luxurious and high-grade.
3) Advocating nature. In order to cater to the urban consumers' return to simplicity and advocate nature, many ceiling lamps have adopted natural modeling. In addition, the lampshade material is also widely used in paper, wood, yarn and other natural materials.
4) Colorful. In order to keep pace with the rich and colorful life, many ceiling lamps now put on the "colorful" coat.
5) High tech. With the development of science and technology, electronic technology has been widely used in the design of living room ceiling lamp, such as ceiling lamp with different voltage, adjustable brightness ceiling lamp, far infrared red light ceiling lamp and so on.
6) Energy saving. At present, the energy-saving ceiling lamp is very popular with consumers. For example, the long-life energy-saving lamp with 3LED core can not only save energy, but also select brightness according to needs.
7) Environmental protection. Environmental protection is a constant topic of ceiling lamp design, which is related to the earth we inhabit, which has attracted the attention of consumers, which will become the main development direction of home lighting in the future.